In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.500 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as:
HR Services Team Leader – Dutch speaking
Your main task would be manage and coordinate the back office & the front office team and evolve the service to deliver a high quality operational service to the business. Drive a culture of process improvement, a tight focus on data integrity and an excellent service to customers. Furthermore, your task is to provide an Advisory service across all employees, managers acting as the primary contact for employees interfacing with Centers of Expertise and Business Partners and 3rd party providers.
What you will do:
• Manage the work of the Dutch Vodafone HR Services Team and oversee their professional development
• Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
• Accountable for ensuring that risks and issues are managed and escalated appropriately
• Manage and develop the team to provide centralised operations support and look for ways to improve process standardisation and continuous improvement
• Ensure data integrity within various HR systems (e.g. SAP, EIC, AQDB)
• Providing regular reports to the HR community and ensuring that the relevant KPI/SLA targets are met within the team
• Support and manage the successful implementation of new services/localizations/systems within the function
• Use relevant process improvement methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma)
• To build efficient and effective HR services, for all impacted employees / customers (monitoring NPS & SLAs).
• In addition, manage relationship with external supplier to ensure that the integrity of data in our HR system and scanned files is maintained and audited in line with required standards
This position is for you if you have:
• Intermediate Dutch and strong English language knowledge
• Extensive knowledge of HR processes, procedures and systems, specifically in a global multi-national environment is an advantage
• People management experience as Team Leader/Coordinator/ Senior HR team member
• Project management skills are advantage
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Proactive, structured way of thinking
• Escalation management experience
Why should you join us:
• We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
• Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
• Internal coaching/mentoring culture
• Support of career aspirations and personal development
• Possibility to work from home one day weekly
• Strong relationship with stakeholders, visibility
• Development opportunities within people- and project management
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV: